12v not working 2011 flagstaff mac

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newmie07

Hey guys looking for some input on a 12V issue. Everything works while plugged In, however nothing works running on 12V. 12V is reaching the fuse box it however won’t test off the ground chassis(battery is brand new and Fully charged. I ended up running a ground from the negative to fuse box and was able to produce a 12V test However still nothing works. I’m thinking it must be a ground issue somewhere, I pulled my extra battery inside and hooked it directly up to the fuse box and everything fired up perfectly. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciate. Thanks!

Good chances the battery fuse has blown. You should find it close to the battery. Its possible it is a small breaker, but likely a 30A fuse. Sometimes it is up under thr small panel where the battery wires disappear into the trailer.

Did you by chance reverse battery polarity when you hooked it up? Most times the fuse is on the pos sopide, but it either could be connected bqckwords or the fuse is on the neg cable.

All the fuses are good, think I narrowed down the issue it’s a got a hot frame. Last owner had a new lift installed and let’s just say I think it has some gremlins in the front end.

Back
Top Bottom