2021 sonic x 211vdbx and low temperatures?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chovy

I have the new sonic x 211vdbx.

I’m not finding a temper rather rating.

I’m debating buying land at 6000 feet in north eastern California and am wondering if it’ll be too cold.

I’m currently in Watsonville ca and at night the trailer gets pretty cold.

What do you recommend if temp is 20F?

Another trailer. Seriously you bought a summer only bare bones trailer with minimal insulation. If you want to stay warm all winter go buy a used Teton.

Too cold for what? Year around camping? Leaving water in the system without heating the RV?

At 6000 ft you will have a lot of cold nights, some below freezing. 20 F is 20F rgardless of altitude, so you will have to take all the usual "winter" precautions, but more often then you would at lower (warmer) altitudes. Possibly even while staying in the camper, since it is not exactly well insulated, nor are the fresh and waste water systems protected or adequately heated.

Venture won’t call me back. Why does the rv industry hate their customers so much?

Venture won’t call me back. Why does the rv industry hate their customers so much?
What did you need to know from them? You will usually get the answers to your questions here, there are some pretty knowledgeable people here.
20f is pretty cold and you will have a hard time staying warm. Your trailer is not really designed for sub freezing temps

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom