AC not cooling

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Walter White

My Dometic AC was working fine, than I shut it off. Next day turned it on and nothing but a mum , I gave the fan a push and every started rolling but it is not cooling now. I’m just wondering if there is an easy fix ,maybe a rest . I’m set up for 4 weeks so it’s going to make a miserable vacation! ( 2015 coachman apex nano 191rbs)

My Dometic AC was working fine, than I shut it off. Next day turned it on and nothing but a mum , I gave the fan a push and every started rolling but it is not cooling now. I’m just wondering if there is an easy fix ,maybe a rest . I’m set up for 4 weeks so it’s going to make a miserable vacation! ( 2015 coachman apex nano 191rbs)
Reset button not rest

It's not difficult to replace the hard start capacitor. YouTube has videos on how to do it. Since I had to crawl on the roof anyway, I decided to replace all the capacitors (3) in my Coleman a/c.

It's not difficult to replace the hard start capacitor. YouTube has videos on how to do it. Since I had to crawl on the roof anyway, I decided to replace all the capacitors (3) in my Coleman a/c.
Thank you , when I get home I will give it a look, I put a window unit in for this trip ,but it looks like terrible

Back
Top Bottom