Bob Maxwell in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jackliz said:
Howdy, Y'all.

Latest word I've received from Bev Maxwell is that Bob had 3 stents inserted. So far so good.? :D

Regards,
Liz
Regards,
Jack and Liz Pearce
1993 Wanderlodge WB40
Homesick Texans in Lantana, FL

Thanks for the update Liz.

Bob_in_NM said:
The snow has made staff arrival at the hospital tenuous or impossible this morning. So, I sit her NPO wait to see if I get an ICD or not today.

An ICD is a little computerized device inserted into the chest that sits and waits to provide the appropriate voltage, like a defribulator, if and when needed. Kinda like an airbag and yes, it hurts? like a big kick in the chest. The important thing is that you will feel the pain afterward, call the Dr. and move on with life.

Adios. . .

Bob+

Hi Bob,

Snow??? Must have received quite a bit to hamper getting to work. 

Thanks for the update.  We hope your will be released soon.  Thanks for the lowdown on what a ICD is and it purpose.  We are keeping you in our prayers.
and hoping for a speedy recovery.

Bob,

Remember me ? Roger Poti?.
I am sorry to hear about your heart problems. We really hope you will back soon in shape.

Roger from Belgium

:) :)

Howdy, Y'all.
It is Wednesday, 11:49 AM Florida time and I just got done talking to Bob. He is being released from the hospital today!!!  Yahoooooooooooo!!  ;D  He MIGHT be at the Virtual Campfire this evening.

Regards,
Liz

Thanks for the upadte Liz. Bev was hopeful when she called me last night, but I didn't want to jinx Bob's speedy return home  :)

BTW please check your private messages - top line of the page.

Jackliz said:
Howdy, Y'all.
It is Wednesday, 11:49 AM Florida time and I just got done talking to Bob. He is being released from the hospital today!!!? Yahoooooooooooo!!? ;D? He MIGHT be at the Virtual Campfire this evening.
Regards,
Liz

That is great news.  Does Bob know the VC is here tonight?  Thanks Liz for posting the update.

You'll be glad to know that Bob came out of the hospital yesterday. He even joined us in the Virtual Campfire last evening.

Back
Top Bottom