Don't block our email!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Administrator
I receive a fair amount of bounced email because folks who register for an account here have us blocked in their spam blocker. After registering for an account here, the account has to be activated (by you) and the way that's done is for the forum software to send you an email; The email contains a link that you need to click in order to activate the account.

In order for you to be able to receive the email, you need to ensure that your spam blocker or other email filters allow email from our domain www.rvforum.net. Do not set your spam blocker to accept something like [email protected] because that's not even a valid email address.

If your spam blocker sends me an automated email asking me to click a link so you can read the activation email, it won't happen.

Please do not send me an email asking me to call you on the phone; It's not going to happen.

If you forget your password, the forum software will give you an option to retrieve it by email. The above caveats also apply to emails providing you with a password reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rbritt
Back
Top Bottom