Free Kindle Cookbook - Available for a limited time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMHS

amazon.com/Five-Ingredient-Cookbook-Ingredients-Cookbooks-ebook/dp/B00W0EQCC4/

Five Ingredient Cookbook: Easy Recipes in 5 Ingredients or Less (Five Ingredient Cookbooks Book 1) Kindle Edition by Hannah Abedikichi

I don't know how long this will be free. It may be one of those Kindle books that is always free. There is a free offer in the book but you need to sign up for a mailing list to get the in book freebie. But if you already have the Kindle app or a Kindle, it's not going to cost you a penny to just get the book. You may find a recipe or two you like.

There are books offered free every day on the Kindle app.. there are a few services that will help you find them or you can go to the book store and search on FREE.
One such service is linked below (This is the subscription page)

Thanks for the listing on that book I'll look at it.

amazon.com/dp/B0BMM28FCP

Type 2 Diabetes Cookbook for Beginners : 1500-Days of Quick & Easy Recipes + Two Meal Plans for Newly Diagnosed. Don’t Give Up Taste! (Love Cooking 4) Kindle Edition

Please note that this recipe book uses grams so you will need to convert into cups, etc. It has a high amount of 5 star reviews. This would be a good book for those with Type 2 diabetes or those watching their sugar intake. I just bought this and have not looked at it or made any recipes. I do not know how long this will be free. I am finding these freebies thru ereaderIQ.com

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B06W57W111/

Dutch Oven Cooking: More Easy Dutch Oven One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition

This is part of a two book set. The second book is linked to below. They seem to both have good reviews. The second book is NOT free.

amazon.com/Dutch-Oven-Cooking-One-Pot-Recipes-ebook/dp/B01B5EIUP6/

Dutch Oven Cooking: Easy One-Pot Meal Recipes (Dutch Oven Cookbook) Kindle Edition
$0.99

amazon.com/Camping-Cookbook-Beyond-Marshmallows-Dogs-ebook/dp/B07RP7LPBL/

Camping Cookbook Beyond Marshmallows and Hot Dogs: Foil Packet – Grilling – Campfire Cooking – Dutch Oven (Camp Cooking) Kindle Edition

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom