Great day at the ball game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rene T

Site Team
My grandson is the starting catcher for his college. They came down from his college in Waltham Ma. for spring training. So far they are 2 & 1. Our daughter and SIL came down from NH and stayed with us a couple of days then we all drove down to Boca Rathon to watch him play. His team will play 8 games total.
Yesterday my daughter left for a while saying she was going to the store to buy stuff for a team supper. That was a lie. She actually went to the sairport to pick up my grandsons 2 siblings and my SIL mother. What a surprise that was. Then today In the 8th inning he got up to bat and hit one out of the park and oh, today was also his 24th birthday,. What a way to celebrate his birthday. Yes we did win 9 to 6.

Professional baseball is the most difficult of sports to be selected for a major league team and keep the position. The majority are sent to a AA team to keep in reserve.
Congratulations to your grandson, and I hope he fulfills his dream!
I have a grandson still in high school, that is the starting pitcher and has had offers from some major colleges.

Back
Top Bottom