How do "Bookmarks" in the forum work??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jymbee

I see the option on post entries to create a bookmark, but... then what? Can't figure out how to access/use bookmarks once created. :unsure:

I see the option on post entries to create a bookmark, but... then what? Can't figure out how to access/use bookmarks once created. :unsure:
Go to your username "jymbee" on top of page and click on it. Then to where it says bookmarks and click there. Your saved bookmarks should then show.

I bookmarked your message here, went to another area of this forum and returned to your "bookmarks" message from there.

-Don- Reno, NV

Don's response is correct and, after several years of using this software, I must admit I didn't realize that feature exists.

Go to your username "jymbee" on top of page and click on it. Then to where it says bookmarks and click there. Your saved bookmarks should then show.

I bookmarked your message here, went to another area of this forum and returned to your "bookmarks" message from there.

-Don- Reno, NV
Aha, looked all over but did not find that option. Thanks for the explanation! (y)

Don's response is correct and, after several years of using this software, I must admit I didn't realize that feature exists.
That actually makes me feel a bit better... ;)

At times I've poked around the forum exploring all of the many options available. Seems each time I learn something new.

OK, I’ve clicked on it and clicked on Save. Now what do I do to see these bookmarks?
Click on your name or avatar near the top of the page to see your profile, and you'll see 'Bookmarks' below the red band.

Mine shows up above and to the right of my avatar-after clicking on my avatar the first time. I have no red bar like JackieMack posted; but perhaps that is changed by adblock plus or privacy badger cookie blocker.

Mine shows up above and to the right of my avatar-after clicking on my avatar the first time. I have no red bar like JackieMack posted; but perhaps that is changed by adblock plus or privacy badger cookie blocker.
The red bar was a quoted message... 🙂

Back
Top Bottom