I finally got my sink replaced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gorf

With great backache, swearing, and beer I finally got my sink replaced and it looks pretty good. Bonus funny.

The cheese crappy RV faucet that was in my kitchen finally gave out in an amusing explosive way that resulted in water geysering to the ceiling in a grand glorious spectacle that even the holy Dog would be proud of. Fortunately we were right there when it happened so not too much harm was done that a bathroom towel couldn't fix. And so I disassembled the cabinetry way too far than necessary (par for the course on RV's I guess) and got everything gutted out and replaced with some nice updates and real parts. These sinks are pretty common on Amazon for cheap and I like the offset faucet on this particular one. I scrapped the junk strainer and the faucet cartridge and replaced them with updated better stuff from my local plumbing supply. Tada!

sink.jpeg

While I was hacking away at the cabinetry I did come across a left over remanent from the previous owner that I just had to stare at in profound amazement. This is the backside of the outdoor shower that i've never had the underside far enough apart to see until now. Some people's children really need a good slapping:

foam.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to replace my kitchen sink faucet soon, I'm not looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matenateson
Back
Top Bottom