Is the Cybertruck bulletproof? Zack fires at his to find out.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Impressive to you.
Not really. But it does look well-built and has a weird look. But I am more interested in the other EV trucks, especially the Dodge EV truck. While they (incorrectly, IMO) call it a Hybrid, it is really 100% BEV that carries its own DC fast charger.

But the ICE truck I have now gets almost no use these days. I really have no need for any truck.

-Don- Auburn, CA

You said it had impressive capabilities.
It depends on what one is looking for. I was impressed that it looks so high quality when I took a close look. But that doesn't mean it had anything I was looking for. In fact, I am not really looking for a truck at all. I rarely use the one I already have.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Impressive to you. Not me. And many others.
The web left out the part where it will tow 11,000 lbs. about 100 miles before it has to find a recharging station or a tow truck.. It will however tow it further if you keep it under 25 mph or plan the trip all downhill, both ways.

The web left out the part where it will tow 11,000 lbs. about 100 miles before it has to find a recharging station or a tow truck.. It will however tow it further if you keep it under 25 mph or plan the trip all downhill, both ways.

I, too, expect an experimental $100k "truck" to tow my 1992 travel trailer to my favorite fishing spot.

I, too, expect an experimental $100k "truck" to tow my 1992 travel trailer to my favorite fishing spot.
The Cybertruck has a 120 KWH (usable) battery, but it is a heavy vehicle, and range a lot less when towing.

For comparison, my Tesla Model 3 LR has a 75 KWH (useable) battery for its range of more than 300 miles.

It's 99.0 miles from here to my Reno house (driveway to driveway) and almost nonstop fishing areas on the way. Mostly follows the Yuba & Truckee River. Many lakes too.

Won't need them, but plenty of places to charge up on the way as well, regardless of which route taken.

But I do use them on some of my older electric motorcycles that don't have as much range.

Like anything else, the Cybertruck works well for many, but not for all.

-Don- Auburn, CA

Back
Top Bottom