Manual Search Help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What manuals are you looking for? If you want them for things like the refrigerator, furnace stove, AC etc., search for the model number of each one.
You're talking about a 35 year old unit.

You can get the manual for the Ford chassis by visiting the Ford Website and download a copy. As far as the coach, you really haven't given us much to go on. Since it is on an E350 chassis, I am guessing that it is a class C, but it could be van conversion. Does it look something like this one?
81469283_614.jpg

Don't expect to find any manuals for the Coach. Probably were never published. Even the owners manual was probably a few sheets of paper with generic instructions on how to hook up water, power, etc.

You can run down all of the appliance manufacturers and model numbers and those manuals are fairly easy to find on the internet. I have a whole source list for appliance manuals. You need to confirm, via the VIN and the dates on the door plate, what year the chassis is. It may very well be a year earlier than the coach. The Coach manufacturer gets to specify the year for title and registration purposes, but you need to know the actual year of the chassis for the Ford Shop Manuals.

Here are the 1989 Ford Shop Manuals that cover the Econoline models including the stripped chasssis.

Here are sources of various appliance manuals
RV tech, service and owners manual sources.

Technical Service Manuals – PDX RV

Bryant R.V. Services

Index of /pdf (scroll down to Atwood and Suburban)

Service Manuals - My RV Works

Free RV Manuals

Component Manuals Search | Forest River Inc., A Berkshire Hathaway Company (even if not a Forest River, they may have the manual you need)

Service/User manual Downloads – RV Refrigerator Repair

Last edited:
Needing wiring diagrams the rv and chassis

Thanks but I just need the wiring diagrams
Basically I'm gonna say, for the RV/Coach portion of it, you will never find any diagrams. The only way to get wiring diagrams for the chassis is to get the Shop Manual, the wiring diagrams are in there.

Charles

Back
Top Bottom