Mind if I Brag?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RRR

Our daughter after 15+ years after starting her Masters, couple of school changes, couple of changes in her field, four children from 8-18, two husbands (Both who are useless), and all the rest of the crap life throws has graduated with a Masters in Public Policy. While working full time and the breadwinner, and a 4.0 GPA during all of this.

A few weeks ago I jokingly asked if she was going to pursue her PhD. I got a "Well I've been thinking about it, got $85,000 for me?" Yesterday, her and twin brother's 43 birthday, she said that had been accepted to USC so I suspect she is more than thinking about it. It better not take as long as I want to be there for it.

We have always joked that if she said she was going to walk thru a brick wall don't stand on the other side.

A friend of mine (Young friend about my Daughter's age) is a Mighty Fine Musician but that.. Is why she's a friend... Has nothing to do with this otherwise.

She's also a Veterinarian Well my cat (her patient) got her a coffee cup.

Miss (Crossed out)
Ms. (Crossed out)
Mrs. (Crossed out)
DOCTOR

Now Shortly after I first listened to her (She plays at church) Father announced she'd graduated which is why I guess her age to be about the same as my Daughters. She tried to get a job with the locale Equine vets but they looked at this little (5') Girl and said "No way" (How little they know about Human Females) So she went to work for a "Pet Vet" part time
Then she got promoted.. He retired and she and another Doctor bought the practice.
Part time to Part owner.. Quite the job upgrade.

I tell this story because.. You might want to track down one of those coffee cups

Wall Mart is not my favorite place to shop and not where I got Dr. Lusty's

Reactions: RRR
A friend of mine (Young friend about my Daughter's age) is a Mighty Fine Musician but that.. Is why she's a friend... Has nothing to do with this otherwise.

She's also a Veterinarian Well my cat (her patient) got her a coffee cup.

Miss (Crossed out)
Ms. (Crossed out)
Mrs. (Crossed out)
DOCTOR

Now Shortly after I first listened to her (She plays at church) Father announced she'd graduated which is why I guess her age to be about the same as my Daughters. She tried to get a job with the locale Equine vets but they looked at this little (5') Girl and said "No way" (How little they know about Human Females) So she went to work for a "Pet Vet" part time
Then she got promoted.. He retired and she and another Doctor bought the practice.
Part time to Part owner.. Quite the job upgrade.

I tell this story because.. You might want to track down one of those coffee cups

Wall Mart is not my favorite place to shop and not where I got Dr. Lusty's
I hope they are still around in several years. I'm fairly certain we will have to go to USC at sometime.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoadSage
Back
Top Bottom