New RV'er here with a 23rc Brave !!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excited to meet all of you and thank you for alloeing me to be part of your forum!! I aquired a good running new to me 1993 Winnebago Brave 23rc ...  I am from SoCal  san bernardino area...

Excited to meet all of you and thank you for alloeing me to be part of your forum!! I aquired a good running new to me 1993 Winnebago Brave 23rc ... I am from SoCal san bernardino area...
Hi Freedom, I see you have the same year and model Brave that I have had for 6 years. I have a question if you could possibly answer it. I have had both front and rear brakes replaced and the master cylinder replaced and it still seems to take excessive pressure on the brake pedal to stop. I am told it should be much like a van as far as that goes. I know "excessive" pressure is subjective but was wondering if you had any insight on this, thanks. Mark, Olympia, WA

Hi Freedom, I see you have the same year and model Brave that I have had for 6 years. I have a question if you could possibly answer it. I have had both front and rear brakes replaced and the master cylinder replaced and it still seems to take excessive pressure on the brake pedal to stop. I am told it should be much like a van as far as that goes. I know "excessive" pressure is subjective but was wondering if you had any insight on this, thanks. Mark, Olympia, WA
According to the beastmaster (aka hubby who does all the driving) “RV’s are terrible at stopping and accelerating.”

I usually wait until someone posts with a problem but I'll jump in right now. Winnebago products have value added to them in the form of available parts catalogs, plumbing and wiring drawings and diagrams, and other such stuff, THAT FEW OTHER RV MANUFACTURERS PROVIDE. Download all I list below and keep it with you in the RV (keep another copy at home on the computer also) and you will have everything you can possibly want, except for the chassis maintenance manual.

Coach parts catalog.
WCF23RC

Wiring Diagrams and drawings.
WCF23RC

Plumbing system drawings.
WCF23RC

Brave Operators Manual
Brave

2008 Winnebago Parts and Accessories Catalog
This catalog, while newer than your coach will be helpful in identifying parts by part number from the coach parts catalog.

Charles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeRob
Back
Top Bottom