Photo Resizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have just started using Faststone as my Panasonic camera has an extension that is not compatible with Windows 10.

It does resizing too. It seems pretty good so far and it's free!

Photos using just about any camera or phone are so large these days it is sometimes difficult to upload to sites with size limits, or when your Internet connection is slow enough to make it painful.

I like to size all my images to no larger than 2048x2048 because that is what Google Photos allows in order to keep unlimited numbers of photos for free. I use an image viewer called Irfanview which you can use to batch resize as many photos as you like. For example, if you have a folder full of pictures, you can have Irfanview resize them all automatically to whatever dimension you like.

The program is (and always has been) free, with no advertisements, and runs on Windows. It is definitely the fastest and most useful image viewer/manipulator I have ever used, and I've been using it for over 20 years.

I'm wanting an App for iPhone and iPad that will resize to 600 x 800 for the purpose of posting on this forum and retain the original.

[quote author=jackiemac]... my Panasonic camera has an extension that is not compatible with Windows 10.[/quote]
Which extension is that Jackie? I can change the extension/file format in my Panasonic.

Tom said:
Which extension is that Jackie? I can change the extension/file format in my Panasonic.
RW2..... I didn't check to see if the camera could change it!  That is too sensible.  It's a DC-TZ90.  I will check the manual.  Thanks....

Heli_av8tor said:
I'm wanting an App for iPhone and iPad that will resize to 600 x 800 for the purpose of posting on this forum and retain the original.
I made one for my Macbook Air with the Automator app that comes with OS X. I am an Apple guy, so all my stuff is synced, and I can resize the pics and then use them on any of my devices.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DICKSOP
Back
Top Bottom