Solo Night to Myself in the Great Northwoods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jkoht

This last weekend I had to be at my in-laws house for a retirement party on Saturday. That left me with a rare Friday evening to myself. I was going to spend it at the cabin, but I just got a new atv and wanted to do some more riding to get to the break-in oil change. I could've done that at the lake, but all of a sudden I got an idea in my head to take my cargo trailer camper conversion out into the woods near my in-laws so that I could get some riding in, and be close to where I needed to be for the party. Complicating the matter was that my predator generator was still in my truck ensuring that I'd have power to run the AC overnight and tv to fall asleep. Well once the idea took hold I couldn't resist acting on it. Grabbed some minal groceries on my way out of town and headed to pick up the trailer. Of course when I got to the remote lake I wanted to camp at someone else was there ahead of me, so I ended up on a ridge in a gravel pit down the road. I set up camp for myself, including a fire ring for the wood I had brought along. I put a hundred miles on my atv getting me to my next oil change. Had a great night to myself in the solitude of the great Northwoods, and slept in perfect air conditioned comfort. I have to say that every time I use it I fall more in love with the predator 3500 generator. It does everything I ask it to without a single hiccup or complaint.20220715_184303.jpg20220715_184313.jpg20220715_192823.jpg20220715_201335.jpg20220715_212708.jpg20220715_231802.jpg20220716_122531.jpg

This last weekend I had to be at my in-laws house for a retirement party on Saturday. That left me with a rare Friday evening to myself. I was going to spend it at the cabin, but I just got a new atv and wanted to do some more riding to get to the break-in oil change. I could've done that at the lake, but all of a sudden I got an idea in my head to take my cargo trailer camper conversion out into the woods near my in-laws so that I could get some riding in, and be close to where I needed to be for the party. Complicating the matter was that my predator generator was still in my truck ensuring that I'd have power to run the AC overnight and tv to fall asleep. Well once the idea took hold I couldn't resist acting on it. Grabbed some minal groceries on my way out of town and headed to pick up the trailer. Of course when I got to the remote lake I wanted to camp at someone else was there ahead of me, so I ended up on a ridge in a gravel pit down the road. I set up camp for myself, including a fire ring for the wood I had brought along. I put a hundred miles on my atv getting me to my next oil change. Had a great night to myself in the solitude of the great Northwoods, and slept in perfect air conditioned comfort. I have to say that every time I use it I fall more in love with the predator 3500 generator. It does everything I ask it to without a single hiccup or complaint.View attachment 155755View attachment 155756View attachment 155757View attachment 155758View attachment 155759View attachment 155760View attachment 155761
Where are these north woods. We have some in NH

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom