This is me and I approve my message

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It’s one person, one vote. If that person voted more than once someone’s going to jail. The instances of that happening, contrary to the hype, are infinitesimal. It’s not exactly rocket science to cross check absentee, mail-in and in person ballots. That’s what computers do. Otherwise, in person voting only is highly effective in reducing voter turnout except where voters are highly motivated. As for showing ID in polling places, just show it, if you’re too dumb to have an ID you’re too dumb to vote.
That I can agree with.

Just so everyone understands, this is all about leaving important property for others to steal and use.

Be careful.

Use this thread as a reminder!
On my own scanner, at my own house. As I said, I was scanning it.

I refuse to vote anymore. The loser will cry that the election was rigged. If the elections were truly rigged then you would be stupid to run for office.

You could use one of those newspaper log roller devices and make fire logs out of them. How appropriate for politicians adverts to be used as campfire fodder. LOL!
A big problem with burning such logs is that most glossy documents get that way because they are coated with heavy metals such as lead and chrome. In fact, a common glossy coating is called "chromecoat," and burning it is not good for the environment and especially not good for anyone who might breathe in the fumes. Colored stuff which is dull, such as the Sunday comics section also has some bad chemicals in it, but it is better than those polished cards and covers of booklets.

Ditto for wrapping paper, especially the stuff with bits of silver or gold foil. Magazines also are better recycles instead of being burned.

A big problem with burning such logs is that most glossy documents get that way because they are coated with heavy metals such as lead and chrome. In fact, a common glossy coating is called "chromecoat," and burning it is not good for the environment and especially not good for anyone who might breathe in the fumes. Colored stuff which is dull, such as the Sunday comics section also has some bad chemicals in it, but it is better than those polished cards and covers of booklets.
OK then trash it and it'll go into the landfill.

Ditto for wrapping paper, especially the stuff with bits of silver or gold foil. Magazines also are better recycles instead of being burned.

When we had a wood stove, it only ever burned wood. All household paper got recycled, not burned, for exactly this reason. Better that it got recycled or went to a dedicated spot to decompose, rather than putting toxic pollutants into the air inside of, and around, our home.

Do lead and chrome decompose into harmless byproducts?
From the Earth it came, back to the Earth it shall go. Even plastic - or the makings of such - originally came from the Earth. As George Carlin once said, "Maybe the Earth needed plastic and had no way to make it until we came along. Eventually the Earth will shake us off like a bad cold. Then there will be a new paradigm - Earth + plastic."

Do lead and chrome decompose into harmless byproducts?

Pollution of the environment, freshwater, and topsoil has evolved from global industrialization. Water quality has worsened as a result of human activity, such as due to mining and ultimate removal of toxic metal effluents from steel mills, battery companies, and electricity generation, posing major environmental concerns. Effluents like petroleum, polythenes, and trace metals harm the environment. Heavy metals are pollutants that exist in nature in the Earth’s crust and are difficult to decompose. They exist as ores in rocks and are recovered as minerals. High-level exposures can release heavy metals into the environment. Once in the environment, they remain toxic for much longer [1]. Many of these pollutants are mutagenic to both humans along with their surroundings. Absorbing heavy metals accumulates in the brain, liver, and kidney. Other effects on animals include cancer, nervous system damage, stunted growth, and even death [2]. Heavy metals in soils reduce food quality and quantity by inhibiting nutrient absorption, plant growth, and physiological metabolic processes. Metal-contaminated soils are being remedied using chemical, biological, and physical methods. However, physicochemical methods produce a lot of waste and pollution, so they are not valued [3]. Bioremediation is a cost-effective and practical solution for removing environmental contaminants [4]. Plant growth promotion, insect control, soil conservation, nutrient recycling, and pollutant reduction are all key functions of soil microorganisms [5]. Bioremediation has come a long way in terms of efficiency, cost, and social acceptability [6]. Bioremediation research has largely focused on bacterial processes, which have numerous applications. Archaea are known to play a role in bioremediation in many applications where bacteria are involved. Many hostile situations have degraded, requiring bioremediation. Microbes can also assist in the elimination of pollutants from hyperthermal, acidic, hypersaline, or basic industrial waste [7,8]. Recent research suggests that using more than one living organism will improve the efficiency and results, and allow for greater microbial diversity in bioremediation [8,9]. Many researchers employed bioremediation technology for the removal of organic and inorganic pollutants [10,11,12]. In a study, bioremediation technology was used for the treatment of various pollutants, including organophosphate pesticides .

Much to learn..................... on that website.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
watt100
Back
Top Bottom