Where to post roof/siding questions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NorCalNate

Found this forum and sent a post this morning, wanted to make sure I posted it in the correct discussion board.. It was a question regarding the condition of our RV roof and I posed it under the RV Discussions section under "Trailers & Fifth Wheels" topics. There a more appropriate place to post those types of questions? I didn't see a specific forum for "Repairs" or "RV Maintenance".

Thanks!

Several places are OK. I assume you have a trailer or 5W.

General Tech also gets lots of traffic. The "high volume" members are all over the forum so pretty much all posts get seen.

If something really ends up in the wrong place our admins will usually move it.

The only faux pas some members get antsy about is adding your question to an old but probably related thread. Usually best to start a new thread, often with a caveat like, "I have read several topics on this but here is my problem..."

If it's a roof on your trailer, then that board is quite appropriate. If it were on a A or C motorhome, then the Motorhome board could be used instead. And General RV Discussion works for any RV subject, so always a reasonable choice.
If it was in a totally unsuitable board, a moderator would move it, so no worries.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stubblejumper
Back
Top Bottom