Catalina State Park Oro Valley AZ...Memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
I met up today with Fer fer ( Jennifer) and Dan today here in Catalina State Park near Tucson AZ. We caught up on whereabouts of RVForum members who used to join us here in AZ. So many have passed. So with only two of the remaining "regulars" we made note that 2022 New Years Eve will be celebrated with a dinner at Mr Ans for a Japanese dinner at 5 pm. Then home to our jammies and no more celebration....This virus has changed plans of many .. or is it our age? Terry and I hiked the Canyon Loop trail today and reminisced about the days when many of us hiked the trail and we had New Years celebrations in as many as four coaches ( sometimes in the snow) Still having a good time and missing others. Had dinner out today....Cheers to you all

Attachments

• 20211228_164349.jpg
    20211228_164349.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 13
We attended this New Year's Gala once and had so much Fun. I was just thinking about it a couple weeks ago...Catalina is a wonderful State Park. I figured some Forum members still spent New Years their without any " official" designation...Rally! I think we would enjoy going again to that park one of these years again....Have a toast to all those memories made ...I'll be toasting with ya!😊😊 Cheers!

Betty, thanks for reminding me of the wonderful News Year's eve times we had there. Was thinking about them recently. I miss our get togethers with Framily. Happy New Year to all and stay healthy.

We stayed there a couple of years ago. Great place. The DW said we should have stayed for at least a month.

I remember InVogue Catalina visit due to the beautiful and distinctive paint job of your 96 Vogue Prima Vista.

I remember Bernie because we bought a Pressure Pro tpms from you. Also I think it was the last year you came to Catalina.

Jennifer

Betty, thanks for reminding me of the wonderful News Year's eve times we had there. Was thinking about them recently. I miss our get togethers with Framily. Happy New Year to all and stay healthy.
Bernie I got to laughing when Sue reminded me how much Champagne Russ brought one year. I think that was the year I tried to wear Marlene's shoes home!

Bernie I got to laughing when Sue reminded me how much Champagne Russ brought one year. I think that was the year I tried to wear Marlene's shoes home!
New Year’s Eve with a small but mighty army of RV forum friends.

Attachments

• 9AD820EC-7A7F-4FB2-B29B-EC12337C7B38.jpeg
    9AD820EC-7A7F-4FB2-B29B-EC12337C7B38.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 5DCC0E5A-316A-477F-8E63-776C1490FF68.jpeg
    5DCC0E5A-316A-477F-8E63-776C1490FF68.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 8
New Year’s Eve with a small but mighty army of RV forum friends.
So this was at Mr Ans (in Oro
Valley near Tucson) at 5 pm on 2022 New Years eve. The meal was delicious but they did rush us as they had parties waiting. Note to self go on a non holiday. The show they provide with their Japanese dinner is really fun. Thanks to Jennifer and
Dan for joining us

As has been said here many a time, you can never do everything on each trip. However, we do regret missing this get together the year we wintered in AZ. We do miss our travels and the GREAT people we met through the Forum, it truly is a Framily.
Happy New Year to everyone.

Ed & Donna

We missed you this year! We've had some really great New Year's Eve parties. Have a much better 2022 everyone!

ArdraF & JerryF

I was just telling my wife that maybe we should try to return to Catalina this coming New Years! I'm going to kick it around some and see how it fits in. I still say to this day, the showers (restrooms) were the cleanest I've ever seen anywhere(public or private)!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garwaldo
Back
Top Bottom