Geico rv insurance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shelly g

Hi
Thanks for your helpful replies always. I purchasrd a 2021 class c.. Florida
I got a bundled quote from geico which sounds good and priced right. Includes roadside assistance.
Does anyone else use geico RV. Insurance and happy ?

That's like asking Ford, Chevy or Dodge? Insurance is a highly personal experience, not necessarily about a given company. I was perfectly happy with my last insurance company until they started changing how they treated me after 20 years. They either provide a product you want for the price you pay, or not.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Hi
Thanks for your helpful replies always. I purchasrd a 2021 class c.. Florida
I got a bundled quote from geico which sounds good and priced right. Includes roadside assistance.
Does anyone else use geico RV. Insurance and happy ?
I have had GEICO for probably 20+ years.

I have had three claims in the past 5 years. One was a front collision on my Jeep (my bad) and they offered 3 shops in my area. I picked the best one and had over $6500 in repairs done. They also towed the Jeep from the temporary tow spot to the dealer where I had the work done.

The second was my kid totaling a Hyundai Accent. GEICO actually gave me more than KBB value and we ended up buying my kid a replacement car and me a small used pick up truck.

I was hit by an uninsured motorist in the RV. The biggest problem was finding a shop that could repair the damage. All I wanted was a small check to fix the problem myself. After multiple delays and problems with the one shop that said they could do the work I gave up and fixed it myself. It was just some fiberglass work.

Everyone has different stories about their insurance. Every year or so I get competitive quotes and nothing has compelled me to leave GEICO.

The other plus is with comprehensive insurance GEICO offers road side service and towing. My kid was driving my Jeep while I was on a business trip and they towed the Jeep home at no charge (50 mile limit, I think) where my kid put a new belt on.

With AAA I had a similar issue and their response was that their coverage covers "me" not the vehicle. I dumped AAA.

Back
Top Bottom