Millennium Falcon Bass Guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

I was watching the London New Years Day Parade and a group came on sporting a bass guitar that I had never seen before. I am a guitar geek and when I see one I don't recognize I labor to figure out what it is. So I took a photo with my Pixel 2 XL and then looked at the image and clicked the Find button. Instantly they put up on the screen the name and photos of the guitar. I don't want one, I am not much of a Star Wars or Star Trek fan. I am so amazed at the crazy things people can dream up.

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/millennium-falcon-bass-guitar/

Attachments

• Millennium Falcon Bass.jpg
    Millennium Falcon Bass.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 35
ZZ Top had their fuzzy guitars.  I would think that would be like playing with gloves on or something.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM

Mark_K5LXP said:
ZZ Top had their fuzzy guitars.  I would think that would be like playing with gloves on or something.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
They do play with gloves on occasionally. But the fingers are bare from the second knuckle.

The show lasts for an hour and a half and is great viewing if you dig world music or marching bands.

I was amazed that most of the acts were from the US. Then I realized that England does not have the type of weather that is conclusive to marching band practice. When I was in HS we started marching at 7 am, an hour before school started and then we had Orchestra for first period so we would get to spend two hours a day practicing. We did half time shows and parades. It is some of my favorite teenage memories.

I got kick out of a few bands. Some instrumentalists carry the sheet music on small cards on the end of their instrument. Some bands now have cell phone holders instead. Way too cool.

It is available for free to Amazon Prime members:

https://www.amazon.com/Londons-New-Years-Parade-2021/dp/B08T6BK8WX/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=lnydp&qid=1611087143&sr=8-1

Attachments

• Tom 1964-04.jpg
    Tom 1964-04.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 8
My son shared an image of the Millinium Falcon Bass Guitar knowing that I was a Star Wars Fan. I would love to own one some day, but not sure how comfortable it would be to play. My Warlock is a heavy beast.

I got sucked into Youtube the other day and was watching a video of some band I'd never heard of. The two female guitar players were both playing double neck guitars(both were two 6 string necks)and the bass player had a Flying V 4 string bass painted up like Eddie Van Halen's guitar.

I have 2 BC Rich Warlock basses. One I USA made with a Snakeskin paint job. After playing Warlocks for so many years, other basses feel too short normally and I feel like I'm scrunched up. My husband picked me up an ESP LTD Bass a couple years ago it has active pick-ups which really pumps it up. Yes I have a thing for cool body shapes.

My husband has over 35 guitars and 6 basses, not including mine.

Okay, the Oldtimers haze over my brain cleared up and I remembered the name of the artist. It was Lita Ford, and I had heard of her, just not the other lady:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom