Any Wordle players hereabouts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The unlimited version
This is only my second day with this game, so I am learning.

I tried the unlimited version, but I didn't see that feature. Maybe I was on the wrong unlimited game?

I like that the New York Times limits it to one game a day. That helps control the addiction. hahahhaha

I tried the unlimited version, but I didn't see that feature. Maybe I was on the wrong unlimited game?

I like that the New York Times limits it to one game a day. That helps control the addiction. hahahhaha
Top right corner there is a graph symbol. Click on it and you will see your stats.

Attachments

• E69EF849-D504-46DB-9822-78AE58522EB2.png
    E69EF849-D504-46DB-9822-78AE58522EB2.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 00D3ECEA-604F-4E78-B885-22EAABAEA251.png
    00D3ECEA-604F-4E78-B885-22EAABAEA251.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 1
Never gotten it in two but 3,4,5 are common.
As I've been playing for a few weeks now I do have several 2s however as anyone who plays knows, to solve the puzzle in two words involves a lot luck.

Luck in that if you happen to get something like 3 green letters on your first guess, you have a decent chance to solve with your next guess. But with only one or two yellow letters, well... good luck. A couple of times I got NO letters with the first two word guesses. Downhill from there usually.

Other times you might start out in great shape, but end up with something like my 6 tries here: o_O :mad:

6andout.jpg

@jymbee @Oldgator73

In the unlimited version I found out that you can use the same letter more than once in a word. That makes it difficult if you don't know that rule.

Does that rule apply to the New York Times puzzle?

In the unlimited version I gave up on a word.

I needed one more letter. The word was SINUS. I had know Idea I could use S twice.

I needed one more letter. The word was SINUS. I had know Idea I could use S twice.
Yep, the "rules" are the same across both platforms. And yes, those double letters can cause a bit of frustration at times. ;)

I believe the NY Times one is the "original." The Times recently purchased it from the person who invented it.

FWIW I already am addicted to the NY Times "Spelling Bee" daily puzzle and pay a couple of dollars a month additional on my NYT subscription to get full access to all of its puzzles.

And apparently if you like Rude words there's a site called

Lewdle

And someone rlse suggested word game called

Quordle - 4 words at once

I have not looked at either of them.

With Unlimited you can create your own puzzle with the word of your choice. Here's one that stumped me. Give it a shot and us know how you did!

I challenge you to a Wardle 👇

Wordle Unlimited

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matenateson
Back
Top Bottom