Dumb Forum Emoji Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ex-Calif

I don't know how hard it is in software to replace the "reaction" emojis but I was wondering if the "love" emoji could be replaced from this - :love: to something like this - 1704042332463.png

Sometimes I love a person's post but the current emoji makes me look like a fanboy loving the person not the post. While I admire many folks around here I am not yet in love with any of them - LOL...

Attachments

• 1704042145849.gif
    1704042145849.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 6
I don't know how hard it is in software to replace the "reaction" emojis but I was wondering if the "love" emoji could be replaced from this - :love: to something like this - View attachment 170152

Sometimes I love a person's post but the current emoji makes me look like a fanboy loving the person not the post. While I admire many folks around here I am not yet in love with any of them - LOL...
I've actually wondered the same thing.

When I want to include a different emoji I go to irv2.com, copy one N paste it here, I can do that since both websites are owned by the same company. View attachment 170155
Any chance you could copy/post the "love" emoji here so I can add it to the list. TIA.
Looks like I got it "love"

Last edited:
With all this love and affection being shown here, we need some big lips and lipstick to go along with the heart too. :ROFLMAO:
lip-plumping-beauty-ftr.jpg

There are a lot of emoji's I'd like to see added but not all of 'em here
I really wish FACEBOOK would add a "World's smallest violin" emoji for many posts.
(That's not one we need here)

I don't know how hard it is in software to replace the "reaction" emojis but I was wondering if the "love" emoji could be replaced from this - :love: to something like this - View attachment 170152

For clarity do you mean when you hit the "like" and it gives various options or are you picking from the emoji list in top menu?

🩷🩵🤍❣️❤️💜🤎🧡🖤❤️‍🔥💛🩶❤️‍🔥💚
Take your pick

For clarity do you mean when you hit the "like" and it gives various options or are you picking from the emoji list in top menu?
Both lists now have the new Love option. I was a little slow and didn't realize they're set up separately. FWIW the upper set are called 'smilies' and the lower set are called 'reactions'. Both make sense in their respective contexts.

I am in serious need of finding a sarcasm emoji. Sometimes my sarcasm goes swiftly over a person's head, woosh.

Happy New year everyone - It seems like ya'll figured it out while I was sleeping in the New Year - LOL...

And yes I was referencing the reaction emoji (the like buttons) for which you can't cut and paste an emoji.

Tom nailed it!

I am in serious need of finding a sarcasm emoji. Sometimes my sarcasm goes swiftly over a person's head, woosh.

I could use a "beating a dead horse" reaction - LOL...

Back
Top Bottom