Everybody poops, but not everybody wipes correctly

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ziplock

Amazing how this shows up regularly, whether you are or not:

How to wipe your butt​

The best way to wipe your butt is from front to back.

According to Niket Sonpal, MD, a board-certified internist and gastroenterologist in New York City, wiping front to back minimizes the possibility of spreading bacteria from the anus to the urethra, the tube connecting the bladder to an opening where urine empties outside the body.

According to Sonpal, it does not matter if a person sits or stands to wipe. "Essentially, it is entirely up to the person's own preference," he says. "Neither sitting nor standing to wipe works better than the other." That said, an article in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology Research suggests sitting is best because it offers better access to the anus.

If lack of mobility makes it hard for you to reach through your legs or around your backside to wipe front to back, wiping tools can help. "Wiping toilet aids are long sticks built to hold toilet paper and help those with limited mobility or joint pain wipe after going to the bathroom," Dr. Sonpal says.

Do you think this stuff comes up is because your mom and dad forgot to teach ya this stuff?

This is just one example of the charm of this forum.:p
Still laughing and considering ROFWMAO :ROFLMAO:
Y'all have to admit this forum is educational....
Safe travels and all the best.

The next thing you know the feds will be mandating bidets so that they can save the trees used to make TP.. :p

We did a bath remodel last summer. We installed a decent bidet seat on the new toilet. Trust me, you can get used to a bidet pretty quickly.
True! Upon the wife's request she wanted one. Before long I had installed three in the S&B. Then came the request if I could put one in the motorhome. Done.

Any more I hate when we are some place where I have to use the old fashion paper method.

All the years I visited Asia, I had a tough time squatting at the men's toilets (hole in the ground with a couple of places to put your feet). I have no idea how I'd use TP, and was too afraid I'd fall over, so didn't poop.

Back
Top Bottom