Fusebox on 1989 Okanogan RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lazyb

Brand new to RVs, just bought an old RV, and I cannot locate the fuses, for the life of me....anyone familiar with old Okanagan motorhomes ?

It was built by West Coast Leisure Homes and they went out of business in 2008. If you find the battery you should be able to follow the cables to the fuse panel.

I'm not familiar with older Okanagons but back then the fuses panels were often located with the converter/charger and tucked away under or behind something. In the cabinetry under the fridge is one common hiding spot. Under the dinette seat is another.

Is this Okanagon a class B van motorhome or a Class C widebody with a cab-over roof extension? The B's are notorious for hiding things in their very limited storage spaces.

Are you looking for chassis or house fuses? Or perhaps 120v breakers? As others have said, some details would help.

I'm not familiar with older Okanagons but back then the fuses panels were often located with the converter/charger and tucked away under or behind something. In the cabinetry under the fridge is one common hiding spot. Under the dinette seat is another.

Is this Okanagon a class B van motorhome or a Class C widebody with a cab-over roof extension? The B's are notorious for hiding things in their very limited storage spaces.
Thanks Gary, its a 24' Class C with a cab over roof extension.
I have looked in those 2 places, will check again to see if it's 'hiding' under cover of a box, I kind of expected it to be relatively exposed and easy to access.

I kind of expected it to be relatively exposed and easy to access.
Thats not always the case in the RV world. It is probably located somewhere near the power source. If you have not found the 120V circuit breakers it most likely is a single unit that has both the circuit breakers and the 12V fuses and probably looks similar to this picture.
images
images

Thats not always the case in the RV world. It is probably located somewhere near the power source. If you have not found the 120V circuit breakers it most likely is a single unit that has both the circuit breakers and the 12V fuses and probably looks similar to this picture.
images
images
Found it ! It was beneath the sink, behind what looked like to me was a heater vent......thanks everyone for your help.

20240130_142452.jpg20240130_142427.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianw1234
Back
Top Bottom