Gift for the craft inclined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sun2Retire said:
Sorry, this is for my older daughter. I've already done plenty of her laundry, she's on her own in that regard now! ;)
Oh I see, I thought it was for another woman in your life!  ::)  sorry.....

jackiemac said:
Oh I see, I thought it was for another woman in your life!  ::)  sorry.....

Nope, just me. Which means I have to do my own laundry. And the cooking. And cleaning...  ;) ;D

Hey, hey, we're back in the RV and away from her brother's house!  Feels like home again.
This COE park in Little Rock, AR has several long term medical spots that we qualify for.  They're full hookup and no time limitations as long as she's still under treatment.  Currently parked with a nice view of the Arkansas River out of the windshield and lots of Canada Geese to watch with their babies.  Home health and the IV supplier both deliver to the park, so we're set to go.

Old_Crow said:
Hey, hey, we're back in the RV and away from her brother's house!  Feels like home again.
This COE park in Little Rock, AR has several long term medical spots that we qualify for.  They're full hookup and no time limitations as long as she's still under treatment.  Currently parked with a nice view of the Arkansas River out of the windshield and lots of Canada Geese to watch with their babies.  Home health and the IV supplier both deliver to the park, so we're set to go.
Fantastic Wally. Sounds like a beautiful place to recuperate!

Back
Top Bottom