Heyy(:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KristaRasch13

My name is Krista Rasch I go by Nascar though & I have acquired a 1976 Dodge Superior 2900. That’s really in great shape & believe it or not everything works on him such as the generator & appliances. The only downside I’ve found so far is the pervious owner smoked so I’m having to give him a good cleaning and I was wondering if anyone knows where I could locate a manufacturer manual

Doubt you will find a manual for your specific model. Most manufacturers print a generic manual for their entire line. You will probably have better success looking on line for the manuals for the specific device or system you want to look at. Search by device brand name and model if you can determine that. You can get a lot of info on this site asking specific questions, too. Some body will probably be able to help you.

We have a 2023 Class C and the manual really hasn’t been much help so don’t bank on it too much!
1976 Dodge Superior 2900
I was curious what it is, googled and found this thread here:

There’s lots of great advice and wisdom here. Use the subject line to ask a specific question and you’ll get answers.

Hi and welcome.

If you can get the details of all of your appliances (heating system etc) - make and model no. - you can probably find manuals for those online.

And those manuals for your appliances will be online from each appliance manufacturer, not from the RV manufacturer. As the others have posted, the dealer/manufacturer of my motorhome gave me a binder that had mostly stuff on how to install things. Almost completely useless.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elvislivesontimbits
Back
Top Bottom