"I WISH" for 2024

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

whiteva

1. All my camping reservations would be approved immediately!
2. The forum powers that be would move the "MARK FORMS READ" block to the bottom of the page.
3. Black, round, rolling things holding up my MH would be replaced with quality new ones simply by a snap of my fingers.

I wish that the total EV car registration across the entire state of North Dakota increases to 250 in 2024 from the 220 in 2023 which is 0.0002 of the vehicles registered.

You're also dreaming for the impossible. Has there ever been a day on earth where the entire world was at peace?

-Don- Auburn, CA
No It is written there will always be wars and rumors of wars.. But we can still wish.
I once read a fiction story where it was done. and how it was done. Would not cost as much as what we do today that's for sure.

I wish for my family to get and be healthy.
Ya world peace is a good idea, but not if we have another Hitler. Then no we gotta fight. Some things are worth fighting for.
I want the world to stop polluting itself and ya, I know I am part of that problem too. But I am trying to take steps to slow down or stop some of my really bad practices.
Okay do I sound like a beauty contestant yet?
So for the more realistic stuff....
I want to cure and get rid of the common cold, which is why I am inside and not out playing in the snow.
I want more time to Quilt my quilts. I want cookies to be free of calories and still taste yummy. I want my dog to stop those god-awful toots and I want the TV to be only able to get the shows I like because I am really sick of football. Though I do like the time to read while hubby watches them. I want a really early spring I don't like winter. I want the price of gas to come down and the highways to all be super smooth, with NO pot holes

I just want the contestants on Jeopardy to answer in the form of a question. If we can't get back there, it's a sure spiral to hell.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubytuesday
Back
Top Bottom