If you could, what would you tell your teenage self?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The same thing an old Beachcomber once told me:
1: "Never turn down anything you can eat, drink, or carry away." and,
2: "You should listen to the Old Farts. They have already been where you're going. "
( I wonder, ... hmmm)

I met my first cousin's grandson for the first time in my life just a few days ago. He's now 17 years old. (we were at the funeral of my "aunt", and she was his great grandmother. .... his great grandmother and my mother were sisters).

Anyway, after the funeral dinner he started taking a "shine" to me. He looked so young. We talked and laughed, and finally at the end of conversation I told him ...

Before we part from each other, chances are very real we'll never, ever see each other again. So, take these words from me, an old fart. ... I said ... enjoy your youth right now and make good, sound decisions. Because time passes way too fast and before you know it, you'll turn around someday and you'll be as old as I am right now and you'll wonder .... where did the time go. I know that sounds impossible, but it will happen. So, live your life to the fullest! You can not escape getting old."

Don't be hesitant to take chances with new ventures. For instance, when Tesla went public, a friend tried to talk me into buying shares like he did. I didn't, today he's a multi-millionaire, I'm not.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThiWanderer
Back
Top Bottom