Looking for input on 2021 Jayco Eagle 5th wheels.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jayco has a good reputation as a mid-quality RV. If you have any doubts you should probably pay for either a certified pre-purchase RV inspector or a mobile RV tech to check it our for you.

Reactions: SMR
A workcamper we worked with this year has one and likes it. It is very nice inside.
Similar layout as our Reflection.

The other thing to do would be to go on forums specific to that model and see what issues seems to crop up.

And by all means go residential fridge. We swapped out a 5 year old Dometic 1350 and can't believe we waited so long.

Our fridge is only 13.9 cu and rated at around 40 bucks a year to operate. Your fridge in the Eagle will probably be 18cu and use more.

A couple lithium batteries and small generator or some solar will/should be fine. Depending on use and other draws.

I ran my new fridge on batteries for 24 hours with no solar and only used about 80ah.

Good luck

A workcamper we worked with this year has one and likes it. It is very nice inside.
Similar layout as our Reflection.

The other thing to do would be to go on forums specific to that model and see what issues seems to crop up.

And by all means go residential fridge. We swapped out a 5 year old Dometic 1350 and can't believe we waited so long.

Our fridge is only 13.9 cu and rated at around 40 bucks a year to operate. Your fridge in the Eagle will probably be 18cu and use more.

A couple lithium batteries and small generator or some solar will/should be fine. Depending on use and other draws.

I ran my new fridge on batteries for 24 hours with no solar and only used about 80ah.

Good luck
Thanks for your input.

I agree with Kirk. Go check it out and do a "pre inspection" and if you really like it have a professional look at it.

My step daughter and husband have a 2019 Jaco. Great rv. Minimal issues. Theirs is a 35 foot bunkhouse. Buying new, just do a real good inspection. Good luck.

Thanks all we finalized the purchase of a 2021 Jayco Eagle 321 RSTS.
Try an internet search, or the NRVIA search tool, or check with some local mobile RV tech services. Pretty much any of them could do the fifth wheel.
Thanks Kirk. I only found one RV inspector within 100 miles of Grand Rapids, MN and he won't be back from Texas until sometime in March. We decided to proceed with the purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your Jaco.
I saw your post today and just wanted to let you know we have a Jayco 2020 Eagle and have not had any major issues. The paint in the front cab faded/discolored after 1.5 years and Jayco took care of it (repainted) under warranty. Hope you have fun with yours.

Back
Top Bottom