Need suggestions for F/T locations to boondock please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DogLady Traveler

Newbie with 28' toy hauler planning on traveling lower US from Texas to GA/FL looking for my final place in the sun. Meanwhile would like links to sites that list private landowners that rent out space on their acreage. with or without hookups. I am also traveling with dogs. I see campgrounds but they look like parking lots with RV's all crowded in. Looking for some serenity with shade trees. Also if anyone has done something similar, would love to hear your experiences and any suggestions please! Thank you in advance.

Stats parks or National Forest camp grounds would be my choice.

Welcome to the Forum. Please keep us updated as you progress on your adventures.
Quartzite is in Arizona.
Here are some websites that may help in your search for campsites:

Also look up dispersed camping at various national forests, note some of these dispersed camping areas are only open during certain dates, most are free, though I think some have minimal charges.

Welcome to the Forum. Please keep us updated as you progress on your adventures.
Quartzite is in Arizona.
Thank you for all the links....I've lived my whole life in So Cal....many times in AZ...I am over the desert and west coast states...LOL... In need of trees no dirt or rocks. Love the south

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boklm
Back
Top Bottom