non-standard toilets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He must have cut the entire top of the bottle off to fit inside. Other than a 10 year old I cant imagine fitting inside, I would have enough trouble making the stream fit at point blank range.

Yea, all sink water generally is fine for plants and does make fertilizer. Some homeowners run their washing machine waste into their flower garden with good results. The soap breaks down and will not give the plants diarrhea. Don't do this near a stream though.

Interesting. This sounds like a law aimed at toxins like poisons, industrial waste biproducts, medical waste (needles and hospital waste). I doubt a law was written for people dumping a chocolate bar, though Im sure a chocolate bar is included in the waste list.
A little doodie in a bag put in another bag that gets put in a dumpster 50 feet away sounds like a minor infraction compared to dumping fluoride into water or radioactive isotopes into a landfill or AIDS contaminated needles into public trash can...
It is legal, and encouraged by municipalities, to do the same with your pet's doodie somehow.
Thanks for the info.
Sounds like you can rationalize anything, it is hazmat thus against the law. How about you dump them in a toilet where they belong. Go to a local hospital or any medical facility and ask if it's hazmat. If you steal a fifty cent candy is that OK because it's only a small theft? It is against the law, period even if it's a little. I cut the important lines from my post.

dumping waste on public or private property that is not licensed or permitted to receive waste
  • dumping waste, without a license or permit, into sewers or waterways, or

depending on the state and on a number of other factors, such as:
the amount of waste
the type of waste, and whether it is hazardous
whether the dumping is committed by an individual

Last edited:
Save your fingers some typing Edd, This is not a legal forum for one to hammer his beliefs. You already stated your concerns. It's a piece of poo in a bag. Come arrest me.

This is our composting toilet in our cabin. The container on the front is the urine catch. The bin under the seat contains peat moss. i dump the peat moos/poo in the compost pile. The urine is just poured out away from the cabin. Grey water drains underground behind the cabin over rocks. I also have a 5 gallon bucket with a toilet seat outside. If we are out working around the property and don’t want to come back to the cabin we can poop in a bag and that goes in the burn barrel.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 0
Save your fingers some typing Edd, This is not a legal forum for one to hammer his beliefs. You already stated your concerns. It's a piece of poo in a bag. Come arrest me.
Had I still been work you can bet your booty I would, you would not the first one I arrested for illegal dumping. Always one thinks he above the law, keeps many law enforcement offices employeed. Just think what kind of world we would have if no one broke the law. With that here hoping one of them finds you and takes appropriate action. If I knew where you were I would chit in a bag and leave it for you so you can see what someone else has to deal with. Just show me what kind of person you are, it's all about you.

This is our composting toilet in our cabin. The container on the front is the urine catch. The bin under the seat contains peat moss. i dump the peat moos/poo in the compost pile. The urine is just poured out away from the cabin. Grey water drains underground behind the cabin over rocks. I also have a 5 gallon bucket with a toilet seat outside. If we are out working around the property and don’t want to come back to the cabin we can poop in a bag and that goes in the burn barrel.
5 gallon bucket with a seat over a hole in the ground, deer camp!

Save your fingers some typing Edd, This is not a legal forum for one to hammer his beliefs. You already stated your concerns. It's a piece of poo in a bag. Come arrest me. NOBODY CARES buddy, I just dont care about your opinion, and that is all it is, an opinion. We are adults and all poop every day and know well what that brown stuff is. Just stop at this point.

Save your fingers some typing Edd, This is not a legal forum for one to hammer his beliefs. You already stated your concerns. It's a piece of poo in a bag. Come arrest me. NOBODY CARES buddy, I just dont care about your opinion, and that is all it is, an opinion. We are adults and all poop every day and know well what that brown stuff is. Just stop at this point.
It's an RV forum and your promoting violation of hazmat laws. What if everyone did this? Obvious you will do what you want illegal or not.
Alontheway scofflaw:
  1. One who habitually violates laws, especially laws that do not involve serious criminal offenses.
  2. One who habitually violates minor laws or fails to answer trivial court summonses (such as parking tickets).

I clicked the IGNORE button for Edd. I also roll through the stop sign in front of my house every morning as all my neighbors do. I speed downhill by going 3mph over the posted limit. I don't use a turn signal turning into my driveway every evening either. Get over yourself, and no need to respond as I will no longer see your comments, as hateful as they may be, and won't be making a wasteful reply. have a good day m'am.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RVMan78
Back
Top Bottom