Pickleball

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stepbill

I intend to travel around and play Pickleball in different areas.  Just got hooked on the game!  Have played racquetball and tennis in the past, would still play racquetball if my knees would let me but now I have a new addiction, besides long island ice teas.....

Pickleball has grown here at Happy Trails to one of the largest of our 60 clubs with 10 courts.

Similar thing at our summer place in Wyoming Jeff. Folks come up from SLC for the annual pickleball tournament.

Well, I was waiting for the description of pickleball.  But y'all didn't cooperate.  I guess I've camped in a shell.  I have never heard of pickleball.  So I did what anyone nowadays should do...I Googled it.  It's just tennis, with a smaller racquets that makes cool popping noises, and different rules.  It does look fun, but I'm afraid my feet won't let me do that kind of stuff anymore.  It could be fun to watch though...for a few minutes.

edjunior said:
Well, I was waiting for the description of pickleball.  But y'all didn't cooperate.  I guess I've camped in a shell.  I have never heard of pickleball.  So I did what anyone nowadays should do...I Googled it.  It's just tennis, with a smaller racquets that makes cool popping noises, and different rules.  It does look fun, but I'm afraid my feet won't let me do that kind of stuff anymore.  It could be fun to watch though...for a few minutes.

So you're saying pickleball is just like tennis except different.

Back
Top Bottom