Testing a post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not sure.  Has anyone else reported losing a post recently?  I've had 2 posts not make it.  In both instances, there was a new post (from someone else) that would be there.  I'm wondering if it is just me clicking the wrong button or if there might be something going on when a post has preceded my post.  I'll keep watching to see if I can report anything or if I should just feel stupid.

No other reports for a long time Tom. Was it one of your posts, or someone else's?

One thing I always suggest to folks is to turn on the option to Return to topics after posting by default (set up in their Profile|Modify Profile|Look and layout). That way, one immediately knows if the message posted. Doesn't help with someone else's posts though.

I was replying to someone else's post.  FWIW - I didn't get the usual pink notice of an earlier post being made either time.  And, in both cases, I had "previewed" my post...just in case it's all your fault and you need to troubleshoot. :)

LOL Tom, appreciate your humor and patience.

Tom, I've had the same issue happen to me a few times last year but it's been OK lately. What I do now if it's a long post, I copy it to the clipboard and if it doesn't go through, I can do it again and just paste it in.

Rene T said:
Tom, I've had the same issue happen to me a few times last year but it's been OK lately. What I do now if it's a long post, I copy it to the clipboard and if it doesn't go through, I can do it again and just paste it in.
I usually do this, too.  But, of course, these two times I did not. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom