The Monaco Signature Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keeter59

My beats is a 2003 model, but for the most point, it is in really good shape. We live in northern Virginia but can’t wait to get out of this Swamp that is DC. Two more years and we will be calling the pan-handle if Florida home! Got a son and daughter, both grown and one starting her last year of medical school. Yee-haw, soon no more tuition payments!

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 4
Hi and welcome to the forum. Good to have you join us.

There's no such thing as a stupid question, so please ask anything you need to.

Safe and happy travels.

Welcome to the RV Forum!

Welcome to Forums!

We are from the Sunshine State of Florida, on Florida's west coast. I'm H.L., my wife Jan, and our RV we call Greta, a 2021 Coachmen Galleria 24FL with Li3.

I retired in 2007, with 35 trips around the SUN. As for Florida camping, you will both love that area and what we in Florida call lower Alabama. (I mean that with love good folks.) Y'all, will find some wonderful southern food dishes, and more in the area where you're heading.

If you do have any questions, ask as we have a forum full of experts in every aspect of camping, touring, buying, and equipment. JUST ASK.

Last edited:
My beats is a 2003 model, but for the most point, it is in really good shape.
I'll add my welcome. The Signature is a great coach and was, when new, Monaco's top-of-the-line. We have several friends (and prior forum members) who bought/owned that coach.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom