The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it possible to mark a thread so that it never appears on my screen again?
As currently implemented, that feature is not available in the forum software; It requires a 3rd party add-on that we don't have. Others have asked for it on the software developer's forum, so it may become a standard feature in future, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Currently, the only option is to not select an unwanted thread or replies for reading.

Wouldn't that sort of tool be superfluous? Unlike individual forum members whose posts appear unless they're ignored, a thread doesn't appear unless you open ( click) on the heading, if you don't like what's in it don't open it again and it won't ever appear on your screen again.

Wouldn't that sort of tool be superfluous? Unlike individual forum members whose posts appear unless they're ignored, a thread doesn't appear unless you open ( click) on the heading, if you don't like what's in it don't open it again and it won't ever appear on your screen again.

I think we are wishing for a tool whereby the "title" of the thread doesn't even appear in the list of posts. Definitely not a necessity but more of a convenience.

I think we are wishing for a tool whereby the "title" of the thread doesn't even appear in the list of posts. Definitely not a necessity but more of a convenience.
Yeah, I usually click the "new posts" button and don't really pay attention to which forum the post is in. I just don't open the threads I don't care about. The only 2 I usually blow by are the Wordle thread and the chat invite thread. The Wordle thread because I don't play Wordle (I play chrono.quest), and the chat thread because I don't type fast enough to keep up in group chats.

Just Unwatch it. Sometimes you have to watch what ya watch.
Agreed. But, unwatching a thread merely eliminates the notifications; It doesn't remove it from the unread lists.

Back
Top Bottom