Weekly digest?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have the option in our Admin control panel and in user preferences. Let me take a look to see what makes sense for the setup.

We have the option in our Admin control panel and in user preferences. Let me take a look to see what makes sense for the setup.

The other forum may be using an add-on which lets users select daily, weekly, or monthly updates. No worries if this one doesn't -- I can set up an RSS feed to pull in latest threads and keep updated on things.

Thanks!
Ray

The other forum may be using an add-on which lets users select daily, weekly, or monthly updates. No worries if this one doesn't -- I can set up an RSS feed to pull in latest threads and keep updated on things.

Thanks!
Ray
RSS is something I haven't used or even thought about for years. Didn't even realize folks still used RSS feeds. IIRC it was easy to set up in my email client.

I'll still follow through on checking out the XF built-in update system; I'm testing it with a non-admin/non-moderator account, so I'd see what a regular member should expect. Curiosity got me.

Last edited:
RSS is something I haven't used or even thought about for years. Didn't even realize folks still used RSS feeds. IIRC it was easy to set up in my email client.

Ayup, I'm old school. ; ) I use Reeder on Mac and Unread on iOS for RSS feed reading; works well to catch up on things when out of range on my travels.

I'll still follow through on checking out the XF built-in update system; I'm testing it with a non-admin/non-moderator account, so I'd see what a regular member should expect. Curiosity got me.

Sounds good. Happy to help in any way I can, just let me know.

Thanks for all you do,
Ray

Back
Top Bottom