Your best must have items!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A multi-function Instant Pot. We have the 3-quart 7-in-1...it stows away nicely in the TT and gives us lots of options for cooking (its our crockpot, pressure cooker, rice maker, etc.).

massspike said:
A multi-function Instant Pot. We have the 3-quart 7-in-1...it stows away nicely in the TT and gives us lots of options for cooking (its our crockpot, pressure cooker, rice maker, etc.).
I do love my Instant Pot! We take the 5 quart with us everywhere. I also have a nesting set of Magma brand cookware that is the best I have ever owned. Solid, even heating, and heavy, but I love them. I generally use silicone  lids with them since the set came with only one set of lids, but I prefer the silicone anyway. While I am not a professional like DearMissMermaid, I like to cook, and I like good cookware.

Small chest freezer!  This was our most recent addition (2 years).....most of the other stuff mentioned, has been accumulated over the last 25 years!

Pam, next we meet you will have show me your Magma Cookware. 
UTTransplant said:
I also have a nesting set of Magma brand cookware that is the best I have ever owned. Solid, even heating, and heavy, but I love them. I generally use silicone  lids with them since the set came with only one set of lids, but I prefer the silicone anyway.

The most important thing to bring is the right people, and the right attitudes.  If we get that part right all else is easy. Yay!  But that said...

Somebody asked about this:
"But then we have to unload and load it each time we move, and trip over it all the time."

We have a 25' toyhauler trailer.  It's one big box.  The good news is that it's economical and easy to tow.  The bad news is that if we load too many toys (motorcycles) into it, or just too much stuff, then we can't live in the space until we move all that stuff out.  That's not a big deal if it's a bike or two, we could leave them in and dodge around them, or roll them out easily enough. 

But if we've got five bikes in there, or windsurfers and kayaks and bins and boxes of stuff and beer and groceries for two weeks and more stuff ...
Then we can't set up the table or get to the bed or basically live in the space until we unload all that stuff.  So each time we stop is an exercise in unloading and loading, and we are saying "wow it's a lot of work to have fun".  :)

Back
Top Bottom