2004 Damon Challenger 348f

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mopar

Looking to buy a 04 348F in very good shape. Buying from 2nd owner of 14 years. Has all maintenance records and been stored in a garage. 40k miles ford
V-10. Tires are 2 years old. Needs nothing to drive anywhere. Has been used regularly and not just sitting. No leaks. Inside very clean and not worn. Everything works and has had some updates. My question to you is what is a fair price? We like everything especially the floor plan. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Difficult to answer - the local market varies a lot and NADA (now JD Powers) isn't a reliable guide for Rvs.

Powers suggest $9350 for that model, but if it's as nice as you describe it could easily go for 2x that and I see asking prices 3x that. But winter is coming in the north and that often motivates sellers. I'd try to buy it for under $20k but might go higher if needed.

a 04 348F in very good shape.
Are you sure that it is in good shape? Do you have a lot of RV experience? I strongly recommend that you have a certified pre-purchase inspector check it out for you before you buy it just to make sure. It could easily be either a dream come true, or a nightmare. An inspection won't be cheap but it can save you a lot of money and heartbreak.
My question to you is what is a fair price?
A good place to start is by checking prices on RV Trader and similar places. If you do get it inspected, the inspector can probably give you some advice on price.

Back
Top Bottom