American Idol dropout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
We're American Idol fans, and closely followed this season's shows. What a shock when 17/18 year-old Kenedi Anderson dropped out after the 'final 24' competition in Hawaii, with family in tow, "for personal reasons". As Chris says, this girl "has the whole package" - she's very good looking, shows/performs well on stage, plays faultlessly, and sings wonderfully.

It was a sad day when she dropped out, but hopefully we'll learn the true/full story one of these days.

We're American Idol fans, and closely followed this season's shows. What a shock when 17/18 year-old Kenedi Anderson dropped out after the 'final 24' competition in Hawaii, with family in tow, "for personal reasons". As Chris says, this girl "has the whole package" - she's very good looking, shows/performs well on stage, plays faultlessly, and sings wonderfully.

It was a sad day when she dropped out, but hopefully we'll learn the true/full story one of these days.
And hopefully she’ll be back another season. She’s very impressive and had a real chance to go all the way.

Reactions: Tom
There’s another girl on this season who did the same thing. She dropped out of a prior season because her grades dropped off during the show. I’d assume it’s something school related. Hopefully she’ll focus on school and graduate and then come back another season.

And hopefully she’ll be back another season. She’s very impressive and had a real chance to go all the way.
Didn't realize they'd let dropouts come back again, especially after they spent all that time and money on her, and effectivly robbing someone else of a chance at the final.

Don't watch the show and have absolutely no idea what this is all about, however I now see here on almost all news outlets and millions of people who would otherwise have no idea who she is, now know her story and the "mystery" around it. Likely much more well known than whoever ends up winning the competition.

Don't watch the show and have absolutely no idea what this is all about, however I now see here on almost all news outlets and millions of people who would otherwise have no idea who she is, now know her story and the "mystery" around it. Likely much more well known than whoever ends up winning the competition.

My wife used to watch. There are many cases of finalists who lost that made it bigger than the person who actually won their season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom