Bongo in concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SeilerBird

Actually it is Ringo, only a die hard Beatles fan will understand the Bongo reference, and you can't Google it. Anyhow I just bought a killer ticket to see Ringo on June 25th in Hollywood, Florida at Hard Rock Cafe. I saw him a few years ago and had a great time in a nosebleed seat.

I bought a VIP ticket which includes a bunch of stuff I don't care about, I just want to be really close. There are four concerts in Florida, none of which are close to me. So I looked all three venues and Hollywood was the only one offering VIP tickets. Total cost was $348. My Christmas present to myself.

Ringo.png

Ringo is truly an amazing musician and person. Of all the Beatles after their breakup, I think Ringo did better than any of them. 81?? Really? Now that's something that makes you stop a minute and think about how old you really are!!

At 81 years old Ringo's still rocking. Gotta respect that.
Have yourself a great time!

Ringo is truly an amazing musician and person. Of all the Beatles after their breakup, I think Ringo did better than any of them. 81?? Really? Now that's something that makes you stop a minute and think about how old you really are!!
He is 81 but he doesn't look a day over 70.

Actually it is Ringo, only a die hard Beatles fan will understand the Bongo reference, and you can't Google it. Anyhow I just bought a killer ticket to see Ringo on June 25th in Hollywood, Florida at Hard Rock Cafe. I saw him a few years ago and had a great time in a nosebleed seat.

I bought a VIP ticket which includes a bunch of stuff I don't care about, I just want to be really close. There are four concerts in Florida, none of which are close to me. So I looked all three venues and Hollywood was the only one offering VIP tickets. Total cost was $348. My Christmas present to myself.

View attachment 150835
Congrats. I'd like to see his show. Watched numerous interviews on YouTube.

Congrats. I'd like to see his show. Watched numerous interviews on YouTube.
All his concerts this year are on the east coast. He is the man who invented rock and roll drumming. The interesting thing is that Ringo had a very sick childhood. He was given the last rites three time one year. Yet he is still rocking like a teenager at age 81.

He is the man who invented rock and roll drumming. The interesting thing is that Ringo had a very sick childhood....
In the olde country we were very familiar with the Beatles and their stories before they first appeared in the U.S. ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom