Going to the grocery store

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I own a bunch of shares of Home Depot stock. I encourage everyone to buy as much as possible as often as possible from the wonderful company Home Depot. It's how do'ers get more done!!

Thank you and have a pleasant tomorrow. :rolleyes:
I imagine anybody with a 401(k) has Home Depot stock in their portfolio, as well as Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, etc., etc.

not exactly a grocery store but i think it is close enough

If they are gonna charge more to let people get first in line then normel tickets should get a discount for the inconvenience. Personally i think this is s bad business practice. People will, but who in their right mind is gonba pay $400 per person per day to go to an amusement park?

I only shop at WalMart when I can use the Pick-up service, or order online and have them ship it.

I really dislike going into a WalMart store, anymore. You can't find anyone in the store for assistance, because they all seem to be hanging out at the Check-out and exit.

The next time you're in a grocery store, you may need to buy a couple of steaks! :D I am getting very close to AZ already and as usual, I cannot be sure where I am going after the first stop in or near Flagstaff.

FWIW, I used the self-checkout yesterday and walked by the lady who checks receipts. I just let her do her job. She has to feel she is doing something useful, but it is really BS. No way can she check my $150.00 worth of groceries in the five seconds she looked at my receipt.

-Don- Newberry Springs, CA
Well, lucky me! I'm in Arkansas visiting my mom for the next week. :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgovatos
Back
Top Bottom