Grand Canyon photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ronniebellie said:
Absolutely beautiful photos of the Grand Canyon. Good job! Do you mind if I use a few on a promotion site my school has for Japanese college students (all females) who are coming from Japan to visit the Grand Canyon?

http://www.mukogawa-u.ac.jp/~global/
I would be honored. All of my photos are copyright free. Anyone can use any of them for anything they wish. I think it is stupid to put photos on the Internet and worry about someone stealing them. I am always thrilled when someone wants to use my photos.

SeilerBird said:
I decided to put all my best Grand Canyon shots into one album. I put my favorite shots in the beginning. There are over 300 shots in the album and that isn't 1/1000th of how many I actually took.

The link is down below in my signature:

Wow, those are some awesome pic!  I love them. How did you get so many animals? I was there many years ago and it was just one of the best views on the planet.

larit said:
Wow, those are some awesome pic!  I love them. How did you get so many animals? I was there many years ago and it was just one of the best views on the planet.
Thank you for the kind words. I was working at the canyon photographing the Condors. I was attempting a family album. I wanted to photograph every Condor in the canyon area. The Condors used to congregate near the Bright Angel Lodge in May and June so I spent most of May and June hanging around the BAL. Then in 2011 they patched up the hole in the water pipe and the Condors started going elsewhere for their fresh water and baths. There used to be a dozen or so show up every day. After the pipe was patched that number dropped to about one a week. I had a lot of time waiting for the Condors to show up so I spent a lot of time looking for other critters to photograph. There are a lot of critters there if you know where to look. And no matter how much time I spent staring out into the canyon I never got tired of the view. You are correct, it is one of the best views on the planet.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flying B
Back
Top Bottom