I think I now have the new COVID!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I and my bride just had both the flu and the latest covid @ the same visit.
We always get both, but not together, mostly to know for sure what caused it if we should have a reaction. Our primary care physician has indicated that since we just had covid the first should be the flu as the current version of it is considered to be more dangerous that most recent variants.
It has now become apparent that I have long Covid and it's no fun.
I am sorry to hear that and I sure hope that you do better with it than has a good friend of ours. She had Covid-19 back before there was a vaccine or any sort of known treatment and has been a victim of long Covid and has experienced many related problems. It has now been more than 3 1/2 years and she has been symptom free for about 3 months so has her fingers crossed.
I take 5000 units of D3 every day. I had no idea that helped.
While our doctor does encourage taking vitamin supplements, both she and my previous doctor oppose the use of mega-vitamins. The reason is that such extras are removed by the liver and can cause damage to it. Mayo Clinic recommends that adults get at least the RDA of 600 IU. However, 1,000 to 2,000 IU per day of vitamin D from a supplement is generally safe, should help people achieve an adequate blood level of vitamin D, and may have additional health benefits.

My view on the vaccine is since it was introduced hospitals are coincidentally no longer having to rent refrigerated trailers to serve as temporary overflow morgues, that's 100% factual.
I still can't figure out how we were not prepared for things like this to begin with..............

Anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom