New RVers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkdyson

Hello all! Just acquired a 2015 Jayco White Hawk 20MRB. Excited to do some camping. We are Bob & Kate Dyson from Carroll, New Hampshire, Bought our trailer from SR1 in Turner, Maine. I'll definitely be around with some questions as we acquaint ourselves with our new - to us - RV. Don't really like being the FNG but, alas, I am so let's have at it...

Welcome to the forums! Lots of knowledgeable and friendly folks here! And congrats on your new rig!
Couple of tips to make things easier for you and everybody:

Put your rig and tow vehicle in your signature.

Start a new thread for each question. (Gets real confusing real fast if multiple questions in single thread.

There’s no such thing as a stupid question. None of us started out knowing everything about RVs.

If you would like first person interchange about the questions you have, make some notes and join at at tomorrows campfire. Wednesday nite campfire link. Every Wednesday at 7pm. We regularly have a good collection of attendees that have more than the usual experience.
Matt_C

Hi Bob and Kate. Welcome to the RV Forum.

My DH (dear husband) have been members for 10 years. We've received valuable advice from RV experts here.

A side benefit is that during our travels across the country we've met up with some great RVers from this Forum. It's also a great site to get RV travel info.

Finally, if you are the social types, please stop by our Wednesday Fireside Chat that Matt mentioned above. We're a friendly bunch who have been getting together every Wednesday for years. Here's the link and the schedule. Our weekly chat usually lasts less hour.

Every Wednesday the RV Forum hosts a real time Online Chat.

Here's the Link: Chat

Chat Times:
7 pm Eastern Time
6 pm Central Time
5 pm Mountain Time
4 pm Pacific Time.

If you have problems accessing feel free to message me.
MN Blue Skies aka Max(ine)

Welcome!

And, if you have questions, now or down the road as you acquire experience with your RV and RV'ing in general, you have come to the right place. Undoubtedly, this is the friendliest RV forum you'll find on the net. It is chock full of experts with years of knowledge on almost any situation that you might find yourselves in.

Welcome to the forum from WI, as stated lots of friendly helpful folks around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgovatos
Back
Top Bottom