Quartzsite 2025 non-organized rally 18-26 January 2025

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just arrived in Hurricane, Utah.
We were supposed to be in Bryce Canyon for 4 nights (Tue thru Sat) but decided to leave 2 days early because of the snow, glad we did. Spent Thu and Fri in Fredonia.

As far as I know we're only going to be in 'Q' for 1 day. I tried to get the trip planners to allocate a minimum of 3 days so I could get a window pane replaced, but noooooooooo!

'Q' for 1 day. I tried to get the trip planners to allocate a minimum of 3 days so I could get a window pane replaced, but noooooooooo!
Sinister music, dark room, chair with arms and one bright light. Crazy laughter!

HUMM... I think we need to have a meeting with your trip planners. Make them an offer they can not refuse.

Not Jennifer typing SOD

Just arrived in Hurricane, Utah.
We were supposed to be in Bryce Canyon for 4 nights (Tue thru Sat) but decided to leave 2 days early because of the snow, glad we did. Spent Thu and Fri in Fredonia.
When we worked in Yellowstone we would leave the first week of November. We would occasionally go to Bryce on our way south, and I believe everytime we did, we got chased out by snow. One of these days I need to go back in warmer weather.

Reactions: SMR
Back
Top Bottom