Quartzsite Rally 2022 - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those of you who made it to the potluck Saturday, but have since left, I have some bad news.
Today Pam made an apple cobbler, and it was every bit as good as the peach cobbler she made for the potluck.
What was even better, it was the same size, but with less people to share with 😁
Yum!
???

For those of you who made it to the potluck Saturday, but have since left, I have some bad news.
Today Pam made an apple cobbler, and it was every bit as good as the peach cobbler she made for the potluck.
What was even better, it was the same size, but with less people to share with 😁
Yum!
Dang. regret we missed it!

Yes, Pam makes excellent cobblers, among other things she does well. Sorry we missed it, but we're in Pueblo, CO, just two hours from home, and per the current forecasts will beat the snow by a handful of hours. With luck we'll be home by 11:00 AM, and snow is predicted to start around 3 or 4PM.

Addendum: It's now "tomorrow," Tuesday the 1st, and we got home at 10:40 MST. A light snow shower started about 20 minutes ago, about 13:50 MST.

So we got home and managed to get the most critical items unloaded and into the house, and the rest are accessible without extending a slide, so we're set for the snow storm. Note that there was still some snow (2" or so, in spots, including where the MH needed to sit) on our driveway, so I plowed it before unhooking the toad and getting the MH parked.

Last edited:
Will there be anybody still in Quartzsite on Feb 7 or will the place be deserted by then?

It looks like I will be driving up that way then, unless I decide on heading for Yuma first. But either way, I will drive right by Quartzsite.

-Don- OPCNM, AZ

Will there be anybody still in Quartzsite on Feb 7 or will the place be deserted by then?

It looks like I will be driving up that way then, unless I decide on heading for Yuma first. But either way, I will drive right by Quartzsite.

-Don- OPCNM, AZ
Expect a few hundred thousand will still be in QZ.

This was our first QZ Rally and it was fabulous! Around last night's campfire we shared our immediate travel plans and wished each other safe travels.

Eric and I plan to join several RV Forum Members at Imperial Dam, KOFA, and then Lake Havasu

-Don- OPCNM, AZ
Not sure if anyone in the RV Forum group will be here on the 7th. Some are leaving today, and we are leaving on Thursday or Friday.

A big wind storm is coming in tonight, so people are leaving today or Thursday. Usually Dan (UTClaimJumper) stays around for much of the season.

This was our first QZ Rally and it was fabulous! Around last night's campfire we shared our immediate travel plans and wished each other safe travels.

Eric and I plan to join several RV Forum Members at Imperial Dam, KOFA, and then Lake Havasu
That sounds like an awesome "caravan" adventure. Hope you all have a very enjoyable time.

-Don- OPCNM, AZ
We will have left. I can recommend Kofa for boondocking. It's pretty.

Steve and I would like to thank everyone for a warm welcome to the Rally. We had a really good time and it was great to meet so many forum members.
Hope everyone stays safe enjoys their forward travels and we hope to see you again on our journey.

Hoping to see @SargeW and Diane at Kofa.

@TonyL - Tony & Ann
@UTTransplant - Pam & Kevin
@Utclmjmpr - Dan & Marge
@Larry N. - Larry & Mary Ann
@Journey - Larry & Billie
@Cactustwo - Len & Brenda (& friend Danny)
@Rob&Deryl - Rob & Deryl
@ferfer - Jennifer & Dan
@MN Blue Skies - Max & Eric
@Alaskansnowbirds - Don & Peg
@Heli_av8tor - Tom & Theresa
@Lou Schneider - Lou
@Wendy - Wendy & Mike
@Betty Brewer - Betty & Terry
@PJ Stough - Paul & Ann
@bill dane - Bill & Dolly
@More-Gas - Joe & Doreen
@Kevin Means - Kevin & Cindy

Last edited:
Steve and I would like to thank everyone for a warm welcome to the Rally. We had a really good time and it was great to meet so many forum members.
Hope everyone stays safe enjoys their forward travels and we hope to see you again on our journey.

Hoping to see @SargeW and Diane at Kofa.

@TonyL - Tony & Ann
@UTTransplant - Pam & Kevin
@Utclmjmpr - Dan & Marge
@Larry N. - Larry & Mary Anne
@Journey - Larry & Billie
@Cactustwo - Len & Brenda (& friend Danny)
@Rob&Deryl - Rob & Deryl
@ferfer - Jennifer & Dan
@MN Blue Skies - Max & Eric
@Alaskansnowbirds - Don & Peg
@Heli_av8tor - Tom & Theresa
@Lou Schneider - Lou
@Wendy - Wendy & Mike
@Betty Brewer - Betty & Terry
@PJ Stough - Paul & Ann
@bill dane - Bill & Dolly
Joe & Doreen
@Kevin Means
I believe Joe and Doreen are More-gas on the forum.

Dan claimjumper usually stays til spring but he said they were headed back to Utah.

Took us 1:58 from getting line until we finished dumping tanks and taking on water. I had time to shower while we were in line 😊

Dan claimjumper usually stays til spring but he said they were headed back to Utah.

Took us 1:58 from getting line until we finished dumping tanks and taking on water. I had time to shower while we were in line 😊
Wow! Safe travels, Dan and Mary Anne!

Looking for RV Forum Members at Imperial Dam. Today we left QZ and are now at Imperial Dam. Several people from QZ were headed to Imperial Dam but it's a big area and we don't know how to find them. If you're at Imperial Dam let us know how to locate you or there's space for 3+ rigs to join us at our site.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom