TIRE BRAND SUGGESTIONS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've had Cooper Tires on for close to 8 years (want to replace them soon this summer. Cooper is now owned by Goodyear.

My tires have been good tires from my perspective.

I just went down this road a few months ago. Once I saw what shipping tires costs, then paying a place to mount/balance/disposal and not have any local recourse for problems turned me off of online tires. Throw in you may/may not have a choice of date code which for RV's is a pretty big factor of value. I think part of the schtick to online tires is some of their inventory is getting stale. So irrespective of brand, be sure whatever deal you're getting has value above the time and effort you'll put into it.

Mark B.
Albuquerque, NM
For the reasons Mark cited, buying online doesn't always end up being a bargain vs local, but much depends on the pricing at your local commercial tire shops and your willingness to shop around. For some owners, the convenience of shopping online and knowing you are getting a "pretty good" price is sufficient advantage. And the big online tire markets make it simple to make arrangements for delivery & local installation and knowing your total cost upfront.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garwaldo
Back
Top Bottom