Travel plans for this fall.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We used Sharp Storage Boat & RV off Edison Street...facility was brand new when we started renting a space there. We were renting an indoor/heated space from them but I did see they have a big open storage lot as well!
Thanks, we'll check into it.

We are heading to Arkansas in 3 or 4 days, then perhaps Missouri for a couple of weeks, but have to be back home to Louisiana by the first week of October. We have reservations in Little Rock, then Eureka Springs, that covers through Sept 20th, maybe Branson after that or maybe somewhere else.
Where's your reservation in Little Rock? If you've got the time, search out Maumelle Park. It's a COE park right on the river and one of my favorite campgrounds in the state.

We are staying at the riverfront RV park near downtown, as this is partly a working vacation for my wife, as she has a mini-conference to attend for 3-4 days which is near there.

We are staying at the riverfront RV park near downtown, as this is partly a working vacation for my wife, as she has a mini-conference to attend for 3-4 days which is near there.
If you get a chance while she's working, check out Maumelle Park. It's probably too far to commute for the conference, although it's probably only 20 or 30 minutes from the Riverfront park, but once you're in the park, you don't even realize how close you are to downtown.

On our way to Taos New Mexico then heading East towards Las Vegas NV with a few stops in between - undecided but might be CA then Death Valley before heading home in November.
Don't want to tell you how to get to your destinations....:unsure: but it's going to be a looonnnngggg trip to Las Vegas NV from New Mexico heading EAST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We've still got a spot for you if you get down our way.

Becky, Ellie (fur baby golden) headed to Myrtle Beach SP for 2 weeks, then Huntington SP for 1 week, Ellie loves the beach as do we, enjoy life, God Bless

We're off to Texas for a week or so, then hope to make a run east to the Blue Ridge area to visit family, and be back home before the October cold snap.

Don't want to tell you how to get to your destinations....:unsure: but it's going to be a looonnnngggg trip to Las Vegas NV from New Mexico heading EAST. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We've still got a spot for you if you get down our way.
I know I'm not great at directions šŸ¤£

Thanks for the offer if we are along your way I'll be in touch. Really appreciate it.

We will leave Montana when the first snow threatens. We just spent 10 days in the Beartooths with absolute perfect weather. 90 to 100 below us, we had mid 70's! Rv in for warranty work and then get packed for winter trip. We have 10 days at Moab reserved in October, after visiting family in Nebraska.. then no plans, except store RV from Thanksgiving thru holidays... then 2023 south again. Need to see eastern Arizona this winter.

My girlfriend Jan, her dog Emma and I are heading to Michiganā€™s UP for 5 days in early Octoberā€¦. camping @ Muskallonge SP on Lake Superior. Given its fall color peak, and thatā€™s a limited amount of time to tour the UP,ā€¦ and its Janā€™s first time, weā€™re sticking mostly to destinations on the middle to east side of the UPā€¦ Tahquamenon Falls, Kipitchi Springs, Pictured Rocks. And a few other harder drive to / hike to falls like Rock River.

We may go as far as Marquette one day to see Bob Lakenenā€™s sculpture park. These are the ā€œcheck boxā€ destinations that I could go back and do 1000 times āœ… šŸ˜‚

Janā€™s still working, so when we can get at least 2 weekends and a week in between..ideally more, weā€™ll tackle more destinations on the UPā€™s west side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom