Uke recommendations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An update on my very slow Uke progress. I signed up for six Uke lessons. The instructor is great but since DH Eric has been in and out of the hospital I haven't practiced as much as I should. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.) I'm enjoying the lessons and learning a lot from the sessions.

Sounds just fine to me, and I wouldn't worry about it being made in China. Many instrument manufacturers make all but their high end products there.

One caveat - the "sound hole strap" - hang onto your uke, or it will roll away from you and onto the floor! Use a regular uke strap on the pre-installed strap buttons.

Re the tuner, use the 'Chromatic' setting to tune the uke. It's too easy to accidentally switch between the the two other uke settings. Top to bottom: G-C-E-A. Adjust the strings gently, but remember to play and re-tune often until the strings quit stretching.

I think you have a little gem there!
My Uke instructor said I WILL learn the Chromatic scales before the end of my six lessons.

Reactions: Tom
Sounds just fine to me, and I wouldn't worry about it being made in China. Many instrument manufacturers make all but their high end products there.

One caveat - the "sound hole strap" - hang onto your uke, or it will roll away from you and onto the floor! Use a regular uke strap on the pre-installed strap buttons.

Re the tuner, use the 'Chromatic' setting to tune the uke. It's too easy to accidentally switch between the the two other uke settings. Top to bottom: G-C-E-A. Adjust the strings gently, but remember to play and re-tune often until the strings quit stretching.

I think you have a little gem there!

Thank you for this post :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom