Ukuleles Unmasked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
The Delta Strummers held their Spring, 2022 'Ukuleles Unmasked' concert on May 22, with 39 folks performing. Quite a variety of genres to appeal to a broad audience in each of the 2 shows.

Videography was handled by Chris (my better half) - a tough task given the "flat floor" format at this small venue.

Video has been split into 1-song clips and uploaded to YouTube (playlist: here). Don't be too critical - we're just a bunch of olde farte amateurs with varying skills who enjoy each other's company and enjoy making music.

I was having an issue with the still camera and, in the confusion, failed to notice the potential for flash reflection; I should have bounced the flash off the ceiling, which is what I'd normally do automatically in these situations.

Attachments

• P1010267_Export2c.jpg
    P1010267_Export2c.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 13
FWIW a number of folks in the band are RVers, and several missed the show and prior rehearsals due to 'long' RV trips. We opted to delay our departure for WY to be sure I could make the concert. Only wish I had the skills of several of our guitarists and a few ukulele players.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fth
Back
Top Bottom